Dear friendly friends, this is my last time hosting this little photo challenge that Amanda and I envisioned.
We’ve been very lucky to gain so many participants each time – thank you all so much for your fun, beautiful, and thoughtful entires! We appreciate all of your visits!
Why am I giving up hosting a successful challenge? Well, I simply don’t have enough time and energy to give it all my heart, and I don’t like doing things half-heartedly. I’ll still continue blogging and the good news is, I’ve finally realized what I want to do with my blog: hone my writing skills. And comment more on the posts of other bloggers who inspire me.
I’m very happy to confirm that Friendly Friday will go on, and in 2020, it’ll turn a new leaf with Amanda and Sandy as hosts. Welcome, Sandy! Be sure to follow both their blogs so you don’t miss any future prompts.
Which reminds me: a big, warm thanks to Manja for stepping in and helping us whenever we needed a third host! And thank you very much, Amanda, for being such a great team mate and for keeping the challenge going!
This week, let’s look towards the future in my final prompt. The theme for Friendly Friday is Future. I hope you make it a bright one!
Please join in – here’s how:
- Create a post responding to the theme
- Link that post to this one
- Introduce your take on the theme in my comment section – this makes it more tempting for others to check out
- Hop over to look at some of the other entries – be friendly and join the community!
- There’s no deadline, don’t worry if your entry doesn’t come on Friday. We’re all in different time zones anyway
Next week, hop on over to Something to Ponder About for the next prompt!