It’s Friendly Friday again
Have you noticed how some people always urge you to come out of your comfort zone? It’s supposed to be good for you.
But sometimes all I want to do is just stay where I’m comfortable, do what I like doing. I don’t always want to leave my comfort zone!
So today’s prompt is short and sweet – yes, you guessed it: Comfort Zone.
Interpret it any way you like!
I’ve chosen to interpret it through a couple of old photos that represent my photography style: unplanned snapshots of something I saw and liked.
Usually plants and buildings are what I end up spontaneously aiming my camera at! (And my kids, of course.)
Hope you have fun with this prompt!
How to participate:
- Leave your response in the comments section of this post
- Remember to also include a link to the prompt in your post!
- You are welcome to add our logo – this is optional
- There’s no deadline for participating
- Finally, remember to check out the other participants’ posts to see how they’ve interpreted the same theme!
The challenge is hosted by The Snow Melts Somewhere and Something to Ponder About (next week).
…And before you go and get comfy, I’d like to thank all of you for your wonderful responses to our Friendly Friday challenges! I hope you’ve enjoyed the prompts and received some visits from other bloggers.
Here are a few very clever responses to each of our prompts so far: