It’s Friday again!
This morning started with me waking up 30 minutes late, rushing the boys to daycare in pouring rain and thunder, then changing their clothes there since the boys had refused to cover up against the rain. I had to skip my morning coffee and didn’t bother with makeup.
Then I headed to the tram stop, missed my tram, and the mobile app for purchasing tickets didn’t work. At the office, a pile of work was waiting for me. But first, I had to change my own clothes, too, which were soaked. Luckily I was prepared: while packing spare clothes for the boys in the morning, as an afterthought, I chucked in a change of clothes for myself as well.
But now it’s early afternoon and the rain has stopped. I’ve finished the most urgent of my tasks, and the sun is shining. I even have some strawberries waiting for me and I’m able to take a little break.
Looks like the weekend is back on track!
So… talking about tracks, let’s get down to business. Friendly Friday is here! Continuing on the same track that co-host Amanda took last week with her Remote theme, this week I’d like to ask you:
What are your thoughts on tourism and overtourism?
The theme for Friendly Friday this week is Tourism.
I invite you all to join the fun! Here’s how:
- Link your response to the comments section of this post
- Include a pingback in your post
- Add our logo, if you want to
- Have a look at other participants’ posts to see how they’ve interpreted the same theme. After all, interaction is what it’s all about!
- There’s no deadline for participating, it doesn’t have to be on Friday! But the earlier you link up, the more views you’ll get
The Friendly Friday Photo Challenge is a weekly blogging event, hosted by myself and Amanda over at Something to Ponder About. Next week, it’ll be Amanda’s turn again.
Talk to you soon!