When I first stared blogging, I concentrated on Argentina and Uruguay themed posts, since I’d rather recently returned from a 7 week trip there. But I didn’t have all of you as followers then yet, so those posts remain, to a great deal, unexplored here on my blog.
I’d like to encourage you to have a look at some old posts of mine if you haven’t done so yet!
- One of my first posts was called Exploring Buenos Aires. As a blogger, I’ve since evolved to acknowledge short internet attention spans (mine included), and nowadays my posts are much more concise
- My Iguazú Falls Gallery – the title is self-explanatory
- The Uruguay photo gallery Afternoon in Uruguay includes pictures from Punta del Este, Montevideo, and Colonia del Sacramento
Some early photo posts include:
- Spot the Second Tail – let’s play a little photo game
- Urban Natural – beauty meets ugliness in a quiet corner of El Calafate, Patagonia
- The Docks – ships and seagulls at Ushuaia, also known as“El fin del mundo”
- We spotted sea lions on a Beagle Channel cruise from Ushuaia – I love seeing wildlife. Sea lions were interesting creatures, how can they live amidst such rough waves? Sea Lions’ Home
- Smoke Signals on the Horizon is one of my favorite photos from Patagonia. It just looks so colorful, though minimalistic, too
And some travel tips for Ushuaia (short version) and El Calafate + El Chaltén (long version)
So, if you have time to kill or if you’re planning a trip to that region, why don’t you sit down in a comfortable chair, relax, and take a peek at my blogging beginnings. It’s Sunday, after all! What’s the rush?